Forge Motorsport have been engineering quality car parts from our UK based factory and machine shop for many years. With headquarters in the UK, USA, and Taiwan, as well as hundreds of authorised distributors across the globe, Forge has established itself as a well known and respected brand within the car scene. We strive to provide the best customer care and after service worldwide. Through innovation, clever design and dedicated engineering, we have become renowned as one of the UK’s premier manufacturers of parts and accessories for race, competition, and road vehicles.
Whilst there are many fake and copied 'Forge Forgeries' out there, often at lower prices, their build quality, presentation, and lifespan of the product is far inferior to original Forge products. By purchasing one of these fake Forge products, you are putting your engine, as well as other car parts, at serious risk of damage, meaning you will be paying more in the long run. At Forge, we design, develop, test, and produce all of our own products right here in the UK, ensuring they are perfect for your application by improving the performance as well as the look of your vehicle.
5 Reasons to Buy Forge Motorsport products:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty* on all Forge Motorsport products. *If original proof of purchase from an authorised dealer can be provided*
- Designed and produced in the UK by highly skilled and experienced engineers. We manufacture all products in-house, using our state-of-the-art CNC Machine Shop. Our dedicated fabricators and engineers maintain a huge amount of knowledge within the field, along with their first class expertise, to provide you with an unbeatable product range for your vehicle.
- UK based phone and email customer service from highly trained and experience sales staff, to help you if you are unsure which product is suitable, or if something goes wrong.
- Proud supplier to F1, Le Mans, WRC, Rally X, as well as numerous OEM manufacturers such as McLaren and Peugeot.
- All Valves and Actuators are designed and machined using state of the art CNC machinery. They also use high quality Viton O-rings, as well as high temperature Mobil1 Synthetic Grease. All fabricated items such as Intercoolers are produced by our expert fabricators and welders.